Alright.
was too tired yesterday to update. Plus I've got work to do. what work? Ss to study. But studied till the fifth page then can't take it anymore so hit the bed at about midnight...now I'm having huge eye bags..haha..not that anyone can actually see it..haha.
Anyway, let's start from yesterday. Alpha was about the holy spirit, so that cleared my doubts about the holy spirit..I think that it, he, she..the holy spirit lives inside me. Is that true? Heh..oh can't wait for holy spirit weekend! Hope I could finish my homework before going for it..
Oh, then when my dad and I were waiting for the rojak, some malay girls had a quarrel..think it started when this girl behind was accused of staring at the girl in front..but honestly, they are the stupidest ppl..why must people pick a fight just because someone stares at them? That's like absolutely rubbish! Crap! Whatever I can think of.
But nonetheless...it was quite entertaining since I was bored.
Today. SS was quite ok. keyword: ok
It was slightly easier than I thought...so that's good. Stayed back and finished some ss homework, yay~ then met Cartan in the coffee shop for lunch which was as usual, roti prata. Heh. Walked home with Amanda Pang (a.k.a Swollen Mouth a.k.a SM) then had lunch, bathed and stuff like that. Then sitting here and staring at the screen. Will have to go for service today, heh. wonder what's today about?
Haha. Ok, nothing to write so will end off soon.
Martina: Hope you cheer up, glad you find SS was ok to do. haha..smile always yarh? Cause a lady looks sexiest when she smiles. Yupyup, take care! Oh, and thanks for dropping by!
To all other people, you know who you are: People kept asking me how I let go..well, hmm...honestly, I don't know. Letting go is never easy, that is for sure. You just have to let go at the right time, when you're prepared...when you finally do let go, it hurts, yes. It hurts like anything and you might feel as though you're making the wrong choice...but after that, you will feel better. You'll feel like something been's lifted off your shoulders, like you can finally fly and never fall. And it's true, you can do so because you're no longer attached. Though there are times when you miss the person, but the pain is mild, you'll be able to smile again soon...for me, I believe that letting go is the first step of moving on to meeting someone better...don't know about you people...but take the time to think through and reflect...it's time to start to heal, don't linger in the past.
- #67
"I close my eyes and I can see the day we met
Just one moment and I knew
You're my best friend, do anything for you
We've gone so far and done so much
And I feel like we've always been together
Right by my side, through thick and thin
You're a part of my life, I'll always remember
The time has come,it's for the best I know it
Who could have guessed that you and I
Somehow, someday, we'd have to say goodbye..."